Site Booking Tips
Read the helpful tips below before making your online reservation:
- Before submitting a reservation please make sure that you have read and agree with all of Wagon Trail Campground’s rules listed on the website at www.wagontrailcampground.com. We want to ensure that all our campers enjoy their stay. Many campers “Enjoy Our Good Nature” and appreciate our quiet hours from 10pm-8am.
- If you are modifying an existing reservation or have any questions before making a reservation, please contact us by using our contact form on our website (www.wagontrailcampground.com) or by calling us at 920-854-4818. ***During the months we are closed (November-April) please use our contact form on our website as we are out of the office and phone calls are difficult to tend to.
- Input your desired dates in the upper left-hand corner of the booking page. If it indicates that there are “no rooms available” we are booked for your time frame. Only site types will appear that are available for your dates (ie. If you are looking to book a cabin and it doesn’t show up we don’t have any cabins for your time period). Note: “Rooms really does mean Sites” (we use a lodging program).
- You can pick your “site type”, but not site number. Once we review your on-line reservation we will put you in a site to accommodate you. Under “additional comments” you can note what you’d like in a site or request site numbers. We cannot guarantee site numbers on less than a 7 night stay. We will do our best to get you in a desirable site for your needs.
- Our rates are based on 2 people. Additional adults are $6 per night and children are $1 per night. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- We allow one camping unit on a site or one camping unit along with a tent. 4 adults or 2 adults along with their children are allowed on one site. Exceptions can be made with prior approval.
- We do have a 3 night minimum on weekends mid-June through Labor Day, a 4 night minimum over the fourth of July, and a minimum stay on festival weekends. On occasion exceptions can be made.
- A deposit is required when you make a reservation (deposit information on booking page). The remaining balance is due at check-in.
- During our busy season, our reservation program will let you book if there are sites available; however, it may not be on one site (meaning you would need to move sites during your stay). This does not happen often and we realize this is not ideal…if this does occur we will contact you either by phone or email before securing your reservation.
- Groups of multiple sites must have prior approval from Wagon Trail Campground. We do not have any “group sites” available at our campground.