We are excited for all of you to camp with us again!
Here’s a quick update on some things we are doing at the campground to keep our campers and our employees safe. We are lucky to be able to have a wonderful open space for people to get out and enjoy nature.
At this time these are the extra steps we are taking to keep you healthy and some things we ask of you to keep our staff healthy…
- Please maintain social distancing while in the office/store.
- Please ENTER the office/store through the main door and EXIT through the game room door.
- Please wear your mask in the store/office for everyone’s safety.
- Our game room will be closed for the season…the vintage games will become one year older.
- Playground is open, but bring your own sand toys!
- Our sitting lounge is available to our campers who need to use our Wifi for work (please limit the number of people to no more than 6). Wifi is also available outside the office/store area. No password needed.
- Sorry, no complimentary coffee is available in the office/store this summer.
- Bring your own recreation field games. Ours will be tucked away for the summer.
- As a precaution our already clean restrooms are being sanitized every two hours between 8am and 10pm.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided for you outside the office/store door.
- We are offering outside check-in for those of you who don’t feel comfortable coming into the office/store. Please call the morning of your arrival and we will have your paperwork outside on a table for you.
- Please share this message with everyone who will be on your site. Thank you!
“In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.”
— John Muir
Tim & Kathy Guckenberg and your WTC Staff